Are you an experienced Shipping Co-ordinator?
Do you have experience of working within the drinks logistics industry?
Are you fluent in customs documentation?
Titan Recruitment are delighted to be working with our established drinks logistics client based in Lanarkshire to recruit for an experienced Shipping Co-ordinator to join their company on a permanent basis.
In order to be considered for the role you will have relevant shipping experience and be fluent in all customs and Chamber of Commerce documentation. Experience in the drinks industry would be beneficial.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Obtaining competitive rates for shipments
* Booking traffic for export in bulk (ISO Tanks), Cased FCL and partial consolidation
* Preparation of all relevant shipping documentation
* Ensuring all customs documentation is complete – off and on line
* Ensure all associated documentation from Local Authority and/or Chamber of Commerce is complete
* Liaising with customers in a professional manner
The successful candidate will have excellent organisational skills, be computer literate and have excellent administration skills and have the ability to work on your own initiative.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary working Monday to Friday within a well-established company.
To apply, please send us your most up to date CV showcasing your relevant experience and we will call you back to discuss your application in more detail.
Apply now for immediate consideration