With 25,000 employees at 620 locations in 98 countries, our client is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight and contract logistics businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based supply chain managements services.
We are now recruiting for a Sea Imports Customer Service specialist. Your role will involve responsibility for direct communication with customers, proactive customer service, problem solving, customer follow up along with interaction with sales and operational departments
Responsibilities will include.
Monitor customer shipments
Focus on improving customer satisfaction by delivering high quality services
Handling customer inquiries,
Quotations pricing, up-selling, and follow up
Liasing with sales and account management teams to ensure the smooth on-boarding of new customers.
In order to apply for this role, you will have
* Experience in either freight forwarding or transport planning with key focus on Sea Logistics.
* Experience in Sea Logistics Import Operations
* Strong customer service orientation and an ability to communicate effectively and confidently and with an approachable nature.
* Excellent organisational skills, strong interpersonal skills with the ability to problem solve.
* Strong affinity with required customer quality standards and able to work on own initiative as well as building strong relationships and collaborating with the team.
* Excellent time management skills, able to set priorities, fulfil critical tasks in time and keep to deadlines. You'll also be persistent and able to manage change and embrace new technologies.
* Ability to understand and execute new processes.
* Excellent knowledge of MS office, specifically Excel.
Salary and Benefits
£25,000 To £32,000
Healthcare After Qualifying Period
Pension up to 5% After Qualifying Period
23 Days holiday to start rising with length of service + Bank Hols