Sales & Shipping Co-ordinator (Ref: Maxi)
When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
We have an opportunity for a Sales and Shipping Coordinator to join our team based at the Maxi Ready Mix Concrete head office, based at the Meridian Business Park, in Leicester. In this role, you will focus on delivering a seamless and high level of customer service to all of our customers.
About the role
You will deal with telephone and email enquiries quickly and efficiently and ensure that all details are maintained and kept up to date via the database. Using our dispatch system you will also ensure deliveries are on time and delivered in an efficient manner.
What will you bring?
* Experience working within a busy office environment and operate as a team player within a close knit team.
* Be able to demonstrate strong level of customer focus, providing a high standard of service
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Strong attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
* Ability to work under own intiative, work to deadlines, prioritising workload – sometimes under pressure.
* Strong level of IT literacy
What’s on offer?
* Competitive Salary, bonus and benefits recognizing the contribution you bring
* Opportunities for Career Progression both at home and abroad
* An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
About Maxi Ready Mix Concrete
Maxi Readymix have gathered a wealth of experience in the construction sector over the past 25 years. Through this we realised the need for a reliable independent ready mixed concrete supplier to focus on both quality of product and the customer service that comes with it. We can deliver ready mixed concrete to projects of all sizes, from major civil engineering projects to small house builders, farms, domestic driveways and DIY projects.
Launched in 2014, Maxi Readymix Concrete Limited works with a market segment seeking exceptional customer service and quality assurances. Now operating under Aggregate Industries ownership, we continue to operate the company with the Maxi brand, helping to further grow the business.
Why join Aggregate Industries?
To be at the heart of construction, we see our people at the forefront of the construction industry, transforming it into a more sustainable future. We employ highly talented, experienced and motivated people from diverse backgrounds. We have industry-leading capability in innovation, enabling us to anticipate and meet the changing needs of our customers. We are committed to developing strong and positive relationships with the communities we live and work in. LafargeHolcim has a global footprint with leadership positions in the vast majority of its markets and a diversified portfolio with a good balance between mature and developing markets positioned in highly populated areas.
About Aggregate Industries
We’re at the front line of the construction and infrastructure industries, producing and supplying an array of construction materials. With over 270 sites and more than 3,900 dedicated employees, we’re home to everything from aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete and precast concrete products. On top of that, we produce, import and supply construction materials, export aggregates and offer national road surfacing and contracting services.
We’re also a proud member of LafargeHolcim, which is the leading global building materials and solutions company with around 90,000 employees in over 80 countries. It holds leading positions in all regions with a balanced portfolio of developing and mature markets
Related Jobs (15)
- Business Development Manager – Shipping Containers on December 21, 2020 Full Time
- Client Manager – Defence (DE&S, MOD, Land and Maritime) on December 18, 2020 Full Time
- Regional Sales Manager (Offshore Structures Software) on December 18, 2020 Full Time
- Freight Forwarding Business Development Manager / Sales – Manchester on December 14, 2020 Full Time
- Freight Forwarding Business Development Manager / Sales – Liverpool on December 14, 2020 Full Time
- Freight Forwarding Business Development Manager / Sales – Essex on December 10, 2020 Full Time