Piping Designer / Portsmouth/ Initial 6 Month Contract/ £28.00Ltd p/h
My client is a well respected defence organisation who is currently experiencing an ongoing period of growth and success. Due to an ever increasing order book, they are currently looking to recruit a Piping Designer to join their dedicated team of technical professionals. Please find the description below:
* CAD Models delivering design intent
* Data, diagrams and drawings supporting Design and assessment tasks, specific to own discipline.
* Design and Change Studies
* Technical Reports and Specifications
* Operate within the functionality of the appropriate tools and techniques (e.g. Foran and CE) as directed by his/her supervisor.
* Produce and develop designs in line with specifications and all quality and technical standards, and carry out detail design appraisals in assigned areas to ensure all standards are maintained.
* Carry out investigations into operational problems or developments and develop and prepare solutions, individually or as a member of a team.
* Support the development of best practice to increase the capability, performance of tools and processes
Please register interest by submitting an up to date CV without delay.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Related Jobs (8)
- Process Development Engineer – Manufacturing, Submarine on December 24, 2020 Full Time
- Senior/Principal Safety Engineer – Maritime Systems on December 18, 2020 Full Time