The main purpose of this role is to liaise with customers, couriers and other operational departments to ensure that internal and external customers receive the right parts of the right quality at the right location on a timescale that meets expectations.
The Parts Logistics Coordinator is responsible for monitoring deliveries, ensuring customer satisfaction and maintaining accurate logs of all transportation and parts movements.
It is essential that the successful candidate has a good understanding of commodity codes, Inward processing/the return of quarterly BOD's to the HMRC and worldwide shipping knowledge.
* Adhere to shipping/receiving and regulatory-compliance procedures
* Comply with laws, regulations and standards as this relates to the movement of classic car parts (Understanding commodity codes and Inward processing regulations).
* Manage the Inward processing quarterly bill of returns and submit relevant documentation to HMRC.
* Complete documentation such as pick lists, bills of lading, work orders and shipping orders using computer-based technology
* Complete daily shipping and receiving logs
* Dispatch auto parts for delivery and arrange for pickups
* Record shipment data such as weight, charges and damages
* Contact carrier representatives to make arrangements and to issue shipping instructions and delivery of parts
* Rectify problems such as damages, shortages and non-conformance of auto parts to specifications
* Document and escalate any customer service issues and/or shipping/receiving errors
* Assist with any other activities in support of fulfillment of obligations to customers
* Active sourcing of rare/ hard to locate parts
* Exhaust all possible avenues for sourcing of parts in a highly customer oriented way
Monday – Friday 08.00 to 17.00
* On-site parking
Reference ID: Parts Logistics Coordinator