Onshore Pipeline Construction Manager – Contract – UK / Denmark
Location: UK (home working) / Denmark
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading engineering business during a period of continued growth as they support the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and Renewable Energy sectors.
Role & Responsibilities
* Must have experience during the construction of onshore pipelines.
* Supporting the construction of a major new pipeline.
* The role will be working from home with regular trips to Denmark (COVID travel restrictions allowing) and occasional trips to our client’s offices in London.
* You will be overseeing the construction of the pipeline, ensuring all activities are carried out in accordance with the agreed deliverables.
* Managing subcontractors and ensuring compliance with Health and Safety practices.
* Reviewing construction timeframes and reporting to the client on construction progress.
Key Skills & Knowledge
* Must have experience during the construction of onshore pipelines – please don’t apply if your experience is solely offshore pipelines.
* Should be degree qualified, preferably chartered.
* Must have extensive Oil & Gas industry experience working for a major engineering business