We are looking for two site technicians for a project off the North Lincolnshire Coast of England.
Key Tasks will include:
* Operating, checking and managing the maintenance of the crane, davit lifting systems and manual hoists
* Maintenance and replacement of defective fall-arrestors
* Assisting in snags after installation
* Cleaning of offshore assets using jet/power washer (includes boat landings etc.)
* Responsible for managing all toilets changing out and cleaning by sub-contractor
* Inspection and re-certification of statuary items
* General harbour duties, which will include manual handling (in support of Harbour Site Supervisor)
* Daily supervisory tasks (toolbox talks, daily planning meetings, Daily progress reports, communication with vessel etc.).
* General maintenance and inspections of mechanical systems (not electrical during construction)
* Site walk-downs and checks
* Assist with fuelling, cargo unloading and of loading of vessels for assets
* Cleaning of OSS decks, eg. mould/mildew, bird guano and removal of water.
* PPE management – both onshore and offshore
* Check, maintain and replace any damaged items on the offshore structures such as gate pins, latches, etc.
* Servicing, repair, re-fuelling and removal of foundation generators
* Undertake inductions, HSE drills and POB counts for the OSS platforms
* Check, maintain and replace any damaged items on the offshore structures such as gate pins, latches, etc
* GWO courses: Sea Survival, Working at Heights, First Aid, Fire Awareness, Manual Handling.
* BOSIET/HUET incl. CA-EBS
* OGUK Medical certificate incl. Chester Step
Education / Qualifications
* Rigger/Bandsman/Slinger & Cutting/Grinding/Drilling
* Preferably HLO trained
Related Jobs (12)
- Offshore Electrical and Instrumentation Supervisors on December 3, 2020 Full Time