Job Title: Joiner / Carpenter / Interior fitter
Contractor Rate: £20.00 (Umbrella or LTD Company)
Duration: 3 months + contract.
We are currently recruiting for a number of skilled joiners / carpenters to do Interior fitout / Exterior Outfitting on a 3 month + contract, this position is with one of our marine client who build Marine Vessels
You will be required to carry out all aspects of interior fit out. This involves fitting the following:
– Able to understand and work from technical drawings.
– Installation of furniture, fittings.
– Scribe in units, trim & adjust.
– Final fitting of hardware
Candidates must be qualified to NVQ Level 3 or have served an apprenticeship.
Significant proven experience (3 years plus) will be considered in absence of qualifications.
Ideal candidates will have experience of working within a marine environment using a variety of materials or ideally from a shop fitting background.
For further details & to apply please contact the shipbuilding team at WRS TECH LTD
Related Jobs (12)
- Offshore Electrical and Instrumentation Supervisors on December 3, 2020 Full Time