We're proud to be working with a leading manufacturing business based in Dewsbury area to recruit an Logistics Controller – Import, Export, Shipping that will work as part of a team supporting the UK manufacturing sites for import and export operations.
What we're looking for!
* You will work closely with depot/operational colleagues.
* Coordinating with Freight, Hauliers and Customs agents to ensure the business remains fully compliant
* You will generate import/export booking confirmations/import arrival notices – i.e. EUR1, Letter of Credits, Commodity Codes.
* Manage all agents, customers and freight forwarders in line with expectation.
* Prepare all documentation for import and export clearance and tracking entries.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a Logistics Shipping Controller reporting directly into the UK Logistics Manager. The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
* 2+ years in either Ocean, Road or Air Freight Shipping.
* Experience in exports and import.
* Experience moving large volumes of goods
Temporary to Permanent role.
£25,000 – £32,000 + benefits package, pension scheme, 25 days holiday
Elevation Recruitment Group's Procurement and Supply Chain division work with a vast range of businesses across Yorkshire and Humberside, Lincolnshire and East Midlands regions