International Freight Forwarder
* Export logistics coordinator, freight forwarding, export documentation
* Grantham based International Freight Forwarder jobs role
* logistics jobs role / export shipping jobs role ; international shipping
* Multi-national business
* Very good job security : part of privately owned £12m profitable business, they supply mechanical capital equipment across multiple sectors (including food, pharma and animal feeds; all sectors that are doing well right now)
Are you an International Freight Forwarder, Export Freight forwarder, Logistics coordinator, logistics planner, export coordinator or Export Shipping Coordinator with exposure to shipping procedures in Airfreight, Sea Freight, Road Freight? Are you seeking a company who can offer both growth and security?
International Freight Forwarder key duties
* Manage and build relationships with around ten forwarders for home and export freight.
* Handle all types of export documentation, including Commercial invoices, Airwaybills, Bills of Lading, Letters of Credit, Packing Lists, Certificates of origin etc.
* This role will grow within the business and be an important planner in future Brexit and international shipping considerations
This International Freight Forwarder job will suit:
* We are happy to train someone who has some experience in logistics and planning
* Local or commutable to Grantham
* Strong experience with export documentation
* We would expect good IT skills (any exposure to ERP systems would be an advantage but full training provided)
* Overall experience in exporting, ability to work both internally within the organisation and to liaise with both forwarders and customers. Some negotiation with forwarders will be required.
* Seeking logistics jobs, export jobs or planning jobs in the Grantham region (Grantham, Melton Mowbray, Peterborough, Newark on Trent, Sleaford, Lincoln, Bingham, Nottingham, Loughborough, Stamford, Lincolnshire)
This International Freight Forwarder job / Logistics Coordinator jobs role is commutable from Grantham, Melton Mowbray, Peterborough, Newark on Trent, Sleaford, Lincoln, Bingham, Nottingham, Loughborough, Stamford, Lincolnshire and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Edward Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”