Inside Sales/Ocean Freight
· React to quotations received in a timely manner, optimum turnaround time 1 hour of receipt
· All quotes to be issued via in house system to give full visibility of how many quotes are being issued per client.
· For US LCL door-door import/export enquiries check inland rates via our overseas partners website and record quote reference on file
· FCL import rates ex USA obtain rates via our overseas partner’s website, and check most competitive options, also taking UK haulage into consideration..
· LCL import/export rates. Refer to our tariffs for freight and UK haulage, obtaining a spot rate where necessary for larger volumes.
· Follow up quotes given seeking clients feedback on how competitive our rates were.
· Keep a log of clients feedback and circulate to sales team
· When a booking is received based on a quote given, liaise with booking department advising which carrier/haulier rates were based on
Must have previous freight forwarding experience to apply for this position