Are you an experienced Freight Forwarder specialist looking for your next permanent role? Are you passionate about the freight industry and want to join a well-established and respected company who offer development as well progression? If so, this is the exciting role you have been looking for!
Working within a dedicated and supportive team, your Freight Forwarder role will be to build and maintain relationships in their Air and Ocean Freight division. No two days are ever the same so being able to think on your feet as well as being process driven is critical to the success of this position.
With an attractive salary on offer of up to £33,000 ( depending on experience ), reporting to the Operations Manager your duties will include :
* Continuously support and build solid relationships with customers
* Handle all operational aspects of import and export file management
* Arrange and monitor airline/carrier customer cargo collections and deliveries
* Handle and process documentation including clearance of Air and Ocean freight
* Complete customs entries
* Prepare documentation for import
* Progress export documentation
* Ability to work under pressure and support colleagues as and when needed
The Freight Forwarder will be joining an established, supportive team who enjoy working together to achieve results. They are committed to offering an exceptional service and pride themselves on being a leader in their field.
Experience in using Sequoia/GEMS ASM system for all customs entries will be highly regarded.
Working Monday to Friday between the hours of 08:30 – 17:00, modern offices and free parking on site.
Interested? Please click apply in order for your application to be considered