Strive Supply Chain are a leading management recruitment consultancy, specialising in Supply Chain, Production, Planning, Logistics, Transport & Warehouse Operations, please visit our website for further vacancies and information.
Strive are delighted to assist a niche and growing 3PL who require a Freight Co-Ordinator in their Freight Forwarding division, based in Southampton.
Reporting into the Logistics Manager, you will be a motivated individual who is able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
* Organise loading with suppliers across the globe in co-operation and close contact with the team
* Booking in of containers
* Handling of and sending documents to customers
* Checking freight invoices
* Follow up on shipments on the way to customers
* Working from delivery schedules, liaising with clients, transporters, cold stores, customs & excise, shipping companies, banks and other parties.
* Liaising with traders regarding delivery progress, problems, requirements etc.
* Experience of working within Logistics and Freight operations
* Excellent communicator, you will be working directly with traders / accounts / management / customers / suppliers and transporters.
* Superb MS Office skills (Excel, Word, Access), you will be technically proficient with their use and possess excellent time management skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing 3PL with a world-renowned client bank!
Apply now for an immediate consideration.