JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager – Shipping Containers
LOCATION: Banbury, Northampton, Cambridge, Bishop’s Stortford, Harlow, Stevenage, St Albans, Luton, Bedford, Milton Keynes, Aylesbury, Oxford, Bicester, Towcester, St Neots, Wellingborough, Buckingham, Wembley, Harrow, Edgware, Watford, London, Welwyn Garden City, St Albans, Hemel Hempstead
INDUSTRY: Shipping Containers
SALARY: £35,000 to £40,000 + Commission
COMPANY / ROLE
Our client is a well-established organisation in the Shipping Container industry.
The company offer a wide range of Shipping Containers, Secure Units, Storage Containers, Self-Storage Units, Modular Buildings, Welfare Units, Office Blocks, Drying Room Units, On-Site Accommodation, Mobile Classrooms for Sales & Hire into a variation of sectors.
The company are now looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to work from their offices.
Candidates must have experience in the Shipping Container industry, have a proven track-record in generating new business / revenue and have experience working both internally and externally. Candidates will be highly organised, motivated and looking to join an innovative, forward thinking company.
Principal responsibilities / Knowledge / Experience
1. Minimum 3 years of proven sales success in the Shipping Containers industry.
2. Sales / Business Development experience – essential
3. Maintain a professional relationship with customers and ensure they are kept satisfied with the company’s services.
4. Effective Communicator.
5. Prompt and accurate reporting to the Directors as required.
6. Computer literate.
If you would like to apply for or require information on the role, please email your CV with the reference number and all relevant details to beth.clayton@dexternicholas(.)com
Related Jobs (15)
- Client Manager – Defence (DE&S, MOD, Land and Maritime) on December 18, 2020 Full Time
- Regional Sales Manager (Offshore Structures Software) on December 18, 2020 Full Time
- Freight Forwarding Business Development Manager / Sales – Manchester on December 14, 2020 Full Time
- Freight Forwarding Business Development Manager / Sales – Liverpool on December 14, 2020 Full Time
- Freight Forwarding Business Development Manager / Sales – Essex on December 10, 2020 Full Time