RDR is looking to recruit an experienced WTG OIMs for a permanent staff role working with our external client, a well-established engineering consultancy specialising in Renewables sectors. This role will involve covering projects in the US, mainly around the Boston, MA area, and the client would ideally be looking for applicants to relocate to the area. Successful candidates should have a strong background in WTG installation projects in established renewables markets, eg Europe.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Manage WTG Installation
* Ensure that the project is on time and that quality and economy are within the scope
* Participate in project team meetings and cross discipline cooperation
* Ensure that the technical departments best practices are implemented
* Recommend methods, quality level and split of contracts within the defined scope
* Negotiate Employer’s Requirements and contracts, including variation orders, within the defined scope
* Recommend contract award to offshore platforms manager
* Agree interface management actions with related supplies
* Negotiate and decide variations within the agreed scope
Skills, Experience & Qualifications Required:
* Extensive experience, knowledge and competence within the technical area
* Recognised Project Management qualification preferred, corresponding to minimum PL2
Due to the high volume of applicants, we will not contact unsuccessful applicants at the screening process.
RDR does not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community