Excellent opportunity to work with an International LNG Gas Shipping Business due to expansion plans, and new vessels added to the fleet.
You will be looking after full Technical Management of a small proportion of the fleet in operation, and all are on a successful long term charter.
This position is London based, but offers flexible / hybrid working – and reporting to a very knowledgeable, professional and supportive Fleet Manager
Sponsorship is available for this opportunity and for the right candidate, so non-UK & EU nationals are welcome to apply.
– Act as the key technical / Engineering liaison with in house teams, key clients / stakeholders, and on-board Engineering personnel
– Updating and maintenance of all internal Ship Management and maintenance systems, including reports, vessel documentation etc.
– Attend allocated vessel inspections in person, support dry dock activity when required – and carry out pre-inspection reports
– Monitor and manage Key vessel performance indicators – advising on inefficiencies, budget allocation
– Ensure the full engineering safety and promote safe practices across the fleet.
Ideal candidate specification:
– Chief Engineer COC w/DCE, and sea service as Senior Engineer preferably Gas Ships LNG/LPG, but also type 2 Chemical / Product
– Shore side experience as a Superintendent, Vessel Manager, or Class / flag Engineering Surveyor
– Excellent knowledge and understanding with Vessel Engineering Audits, Class / Flag & CDI / SIRE inspections
– A confident and capable communicator, and leader – good communicative skills
– Able to produce detailed, concise, and clear reports in English
Benefits include – Private health cover, Pension, Gym membership, Bonus scheme, relocation package (if applicable)
Please apply now to be considered, or contact Lee Hayward in strict confidence for more information – +44(phone number removed)
HSB Technical are acting as an employment agency in relation to this position
Relocation, pension, private health