UK Sales Manager – Tanks & Vessels
£60k + dependant on experience
Excellent commission structure
OTE £100k ++
** Progression opportunity to Sales Director
+ Mobile & Laptop
+ Private Healthcare
HOURS – 39.5 per week.
1:30pm finish on a Friday
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager to join an award winning multi-million-pound engineering company based in West Yorkshire who are part of a group of companies.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE TO APPLY
* Experience of Tanks & Pressure Vessels Sales.
* Experience of working at senior management level.
* Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Stable work history essential.
* Strong organisational skills
* Self motivated
* Success driven with a healthy and strong ambition
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Excellent computer skills
* Able to think strategically and creatively
* High level of presentation skills
* Excellent time management skills
* Strong inter-personal skills
* Responsibility for all aspects of Tanks and Pressure Vessels Sales and other engineering-based opportunities
* Customer visits, presentations, site surveys.
* Assist with the promotion of the company’s brand.
* Providing market intelligence.
* Networking across the industry where appropriate.
* Prepare monthly sales reports
* Ensure that all commercial aspects of sales transaction are in the best interest of the company.
* To support, maintain and comply with quality, safety and environmental procedures and policies both at the company and customer sites.
* Attend Group meetings as appropriate.
* Other ad hoc duties and projects.
Please apply online and phone Adam Dyson for further details.
The Clever Fish Recruitment review all applications. However due to the high volume of applicants we receive, unfortunately we are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, on this occasion your application has not been successful.
The Clever Fish Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency with regards to this vacancy. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications regardless of race, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, disability, or age. All applicants are considered based on their merits and abilities for the job.
By making an application to a job advertised by The Clever Fish Recruitment or providing your contact information to show interest in a job advertised by The Clever Fish Recruitment, you consent to the disclosure of your information to The Clever Fish Recruitment to assist our legitimate business needs. This includes agreeing for The Clever Fish Recruitment storing your information and allowing us to contact you regarding suitable job opportunities. You are within your rights to ask us to remove your information at any time
Basic + commission = OTE £100k