Time Appointments are pleased to be working on a number of roles for individuals keen to work in the Shipping/Logistics Industry. These roles are suitable for individuals either with a good level of education/school leaver with a desire to get into shipping/logistics, or individuals with up to 9 months experience within the industry or in an office role.
Your day to day duties will include:
· Arranging Haulage/Warehousing
· Liaising with clients to rectify any problems
· Training in customs clearance
· Learning shipping documentation
· Liaising with third parties
· General administrative and booking duties
The successful individual will receive an exceptional working environment, brilliant opportunity for progression and intense and ongoing training. You will be required to be flexible with working hours and in return will be rewarded for your hard work.
For further detail on this and other roles please make sure you visit our web-site now or call our team to discuss career opportunities available