TRAINEE OFFSHORE SERVICE ENGINEERS *** Location – Aberdeen & Offshore – International Opportunities – High offshore earning potential
Our client is one of the market leaders within the well services sector in Oil and Gas. They are looking for Trainee Offshore Service Engineers to help provide and execute the equipment and personnel in all aspects of the well site operations in accordance with the clients agreed programme and contractual requirements.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring candidate who does not necessarily have experience in the Oil and Gas sector but has qualifications in either engineering or science.
Key Accountabilities Include: –
* Develop competency to perform operations and operate equipment as assigned, and be accountable for jobs at end of training period.
* Learn basic rig components and different roles of service companies.
* Provide pre and post job support to engineers and specialists at the well site and in the base location, including risk analysis.
* Assist with rig-up and rig-down of tools and equipment at the well site.
* Contribute to preparation of well site reports.
* Participate in post job debriefings.
* Ensures that all safety practices are implemented before, during and after the operation.
* Partake in regular safety meetings prior to and during operations.
You should have: –
* Degree or HND qualified in Engineering or Science
* Full UK driving licence
* A strong desire for career progression.
* Self motivation.
* Good communication skills.
Applicants should be willing to travel extensively. Once training has been completed, candidates will be expected to work offshore worldwide on both short and long term assignments