Our client, an award winning Internation Freight Forwarder is looking to higher a trainee freight forwarder based in their Bristol office. If you are interested in starting a career in the logistics industry then we would love to hear from you.
* Handling customer enquiries
* Freight quotations
* Taking bookings
* Arranging cargo collections
* Liaising with clients, overseas agents and internal departments
* Trailer load planning
* Dealing with internal & external transport
* Raising files
* Maintaining accurate administrative records
* Resolving and managing queries and complaints courteously and efficiently
* Ensuring site and customer objectives are achieved
* Respond to and deal with customer communication by email and telephone
* Computer Literate – Understanding of word and excel, and a keen attitude to learn tailor made systems.
* A good standard of education is required, we are looking for a candidate who has a GCSE, A to C grade in Maths and English (written and Verbal).
* Educated to degree level desired.
* Willingness to learn and absorb new information.
* Have a passion to learn about the Freight industry.
* Show self-confidence.
* Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively.
Monday – Friday 9.00 – 5.30pm