Structural Engineer – Primary Steel – Offshore Wind
Structural Engineer – Primary Steel – Offshore Wind Contract or Perm
NB: it is essential to have structural engineering experience in offshore wind. Ideally Primary Steel.
Leading Renewable Engineering Company. Specialist engineers to the renewable energy sector – offshore wind, tidal, wave, marine. A fast growing, innovative and exciting renewable company to work for, that offer excellent chances for technical and personal development
As Senior/ Lead/ Principal Engineer for Leading Engineering Consultancy.
Specialists in Foundations & steel design for offshore wind turbines – stress, FE, loads modelling and complete design of large offshore foundations eg. Jackets, Monopiles and steel towers.
This is wide ranging hands on design engineering role. You will have offshore wind structural engineering experience – for instance: detailed analysis and design of foundations in the offshore wind sector.
* Offshore Wind engineering experience – Structural engineering.
* Mechanical / Structural / Civil Engineering degree
* Offshore wind turbine foundation design – ideally Monopiles
* Primary Steel Structures eg Steel towers.
Advantage to have any of the following:
* Monopiles for Offshore Wind
* Secondary Steel for Offshore Wind
* T&I / Transportation & Installation for OWF
* Loads Analysis – offshore loading and dynamics of offshore wind turbine foundations
* Owner’s Engineer, Package Management, Engineering Management or Contract Management experience.
* Any certification agencies such as DNV-GL, Lloyds Register and Bureau Veritas etc.
NB: please note it is essential to have offshore wind structural engineering experience.
Our client has an excellent attitude towards ongoing personal development, Training & Development. We have both Contract & Perm options currently.
Location: UK – location is flexible
Call us or email Clarehill Associates for more info