Structural Engineer / Owner Engineer- Offshore Wind Secondary Steel
NB: it is essential to have senior structural engineering experience in offshore wind.
Leading Renewable Engineering Company. Specialist engineers to the renewable energy sector – offshore wind, tidal, wave, marine. A fast growing, innovative and exciting renewable company to work for, that offer excellent chances for technical and personal development
Specialists in Foundations & steel design for offshore wind turbines – cradle to cradle services, technical competences and project management.
Owner Engineer/ Senior or Lead or Principal Structural Engineer – Secondary Steel to be a part of the design team and drive forward new foundation solutions for Leading Engineering Consultancy.
Specialists in Foundations & steel design for offshore wind turbines – stress, FE, loads modelling and complete design of large offshore foundations eg. Jackets, Monopiles and steel towers.
This is wide ranging hands on design engineering role to build on continuous improvement and entrepreneurial mind-set in order to set the standard for future wind foundations.
You will have offshore wind structural engineering experience at a senior level – for instance: detailed analysis and design of foundations in the offshore wind sector.
As either Lead / Senior / Principal Structural Engineer for Secondary Steel you will be responsible for conceptual secondary steel design for offshore foundations. With focus on application, cost, HSE and constructability to develop the overarching design.
• Overall design philosophy for secondary steel
• Project specific application of secondary steel
• Developing, evaluating and implementing new innovative solution into the design
• Working with secondary steel designers
• Quality Control of secondary steel documentation
• Liaising with others to secure aligned design concept
* Offshore Wind engineering experience – Structural engineering.
* Mechanical / Structural / Civil Engineering degree
* Offshore wind turbine foundation (Jackets / Monopiles/ Floating)
* Secondary Steel Structures
* Experienced with design codes relating to the service requirements for offshore wind
* Either the operation of wind farms or manufacturing of offshore structures
Advantage to have any of the following:
* Familiar with service structures such as platforms, ladders and gangways.
* Loads Analysis – offshore loading and dynamics of offshore wind turbine foundations
* Owner’s Engineer, Package Management, Engineering Management or Contract Management experience.
* certification agencies such as DNV-GL, Lloyds Register and Bureau Veritas etc.
* Network within the renewable energy sector which will provide strong potential for developing new business.
* Excellent communicator: written, chairing meetings & presentations
NB: please note it is essential to have offshore wind structural engineering experience.
Our client has an excellent attitude towards ongoing personal development, Training & Development. Perm role based in London, UK
Call us or email Clarehill Associates +44 (phone number removed) clarehillassociates
Bonus + Benefits