Provide Shipping administrative support to MADG businesses. This can include imports, exports arranging logistics and always ensuring customs compliance procedures are met.
* Provide Shipping & Logistics administrative support to MADG
* Import and export parts and aircraft in accordance with company procedures and HMRC and DTI legislation.
* Compiling shipping documentation for national and international movements of materials, aircraft and cargo.
* Liaise with freight agents and couriers
* Advising all internal customers of progress and status in movement of goods
* Filing / organising shipping documentation to enable easy reference and audit.
* Ensure best shipping option is taken for the specific requirement.
* Co-ordinating with supply & shipping teams on delivery times, schedules & management of risk
* Regular liaison with internal customers, stakeholders, logistics companies freight forwarders and other service providers as required
* Tracking shipments from collection through to successful delivery