We are looking for a dynamic Shipping Services Administrator at our friendly Kings Langley office. You will be responsible in supporting and assisting the UK branch network, our Sister company/Destination agents.
Our client is a fantastic national brand that specialises in removals and storage, offering a full range of professional removals and storage services for home and business.
This is a great opportunity for candidates with some administration experience and full training will be given.
This position is a fixed term contract for 3 months with the possibility of it becoming permanent. The permanent position will have a salary of £20-£22,000 p/a.
Primary Role & Responsibilities:
* Container bookings and Shipping instructions
* Providing quotations to our UK Branch network
* LCL/Airfreight bookings
* Managing groupage containers
* To ensure all data is entered onto the system within the necessary time frame
* Maintaining the office filing system
* Sending pre alerts and manifest to agents
* Ensure correct paperwork is sent to agents in a timely manor
* Coding Invoices in a timely manor
* Computer literate
* Excellent telephone manner
* Excellent accuracy in data entry, excel and word
* Excellent written and verbal skills
* Ability to work well under pressure to achieved deadlines
* Good team player
Desired (but not essential) Experience & Knowledge:
* Knowledge of importing household effects
* Team player
* Proficient IT skills – Office, Word, Excel
* Ability to remain calm and maintain professional approach in difficult situations
* Organised and self-starter
If you feel you have the skills for this role please click 'apply’ now – we’d love to hear from you!
Candidates will only be contacted if they are invited for an interview. You must be eligible to work in the UK.
We are committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of race, colour, religion, nationality, gender, sexuality, disability, marital status or age