Your new job title: Shipping Coordinator
Your new daily rate: £11p/h increasing up to £11.92p/h after 3 months
Duration: Long term temporary assignment until 05/05/2023
Start date: ASAP
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Job posting ID: JP76400
Who you'll be working for:
Our client a Major FMCG company are looking for a Customer Freight Operations Analyst.
What you'll be doing each day:
– Product Supply operational Support: Data entry & analysis, to support day to day operations including Inventory reconciliations and reporting.
– Duty Validations to support compliance to Customs obligations.
– Tracking – support track, trend & root cause key parameters required to manage and monitor Inventory throughout the Network.
– Flow to work – Opportunities to flow across Physical Distribution Team and Customer Operations to support critical business to include : Daily creation of Certificate of Analysis (CoA) and Export Documentation for cross boarder shipments in line with Brexit requirements
The skills you need to succeed:
– Excel Skills – Advanced
– SAP Experience preferred
– Previous knowledge of Customs/Export would be advantageous but not essential.
– Previous Inventory management would be advantageous but not essential.
Please follow us on Linkedin: people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.