I am currently partnering with an international Pharmaceutical distribution business, who are looking for an experienced Shipping Coordinator in a temporary basis to provide their expertise until the end of April.
Hourly rate flexible
Plan and execute shipping activities of GMP and non GMP materials. This includes communication and collaboration between various departments, internal and external partners, management, 3rd party logistics, customers, auditors and regulators
Knowledge of Import/Export and custom documentation and procedures is essential. Knowledge of import/export tariffs advantageous
* Management of ad hock assigned tasks/actions.
* Creation and maintenance of GMP documentation
* Performance of area inspection and housekeeping activities, including the prompt reporting of problems, shortages or equipment breakdowns.
* Generating/compiling performance data
* Escalate process challenges and propose solutions
* Facilitating out of hours support