Senior / Lead Structural Engineer – Offshore Wind London
NB: it is essential to have senior structural engineering experience in offshore wind.
Leading Renewable Engineering Company. Specialist engineers to the renewable energy sector – offshore wind, tidal, wave, marine. A fast growing, innovative and exciting renewable company to work for, that offer excellent chances for technical and personal development
As Senior/ Lead you will make step up to Principle Engineer for Leading Engineering Consultancy.
Specialists in Foundations & steel design for offshore wind turbines – stress, FE, loads modelling and complete design of large offshore foundations eg. Jackets, Monopiles and steel towers.
This is wide ranging hands on design engineering role.
You will have offshore wind structural engineering experience at a senior level – for instance: detailed analysis and design of foundations in the offshore wind sector.
* Offshore Wind engineering experience – Structural engineering.
* Mechanical / Structural / Civil Engineering degree
* Offshore wind turbine foundation ( Jackets / Monopiles/ Floating)
* Primary Steel Structures eg Steel towers.
Advantage to have any of the following:
* Loads Analysis – offshore loading and dynamics of offshore wind turbine foundations
* Owner’s Engineer, Package Management, Engineering Management or Contract Management experience.
* certification agencies such as DNV-GL, Lloyds Register and Bureau Veritas etc.
* Network within the renewable energy sector which will provide strong potential for developing new business.
* Excellent communicator: written, chairing meetings & presentations
NB: please note it is essential to have offshore wind structural engineering experience.
Our client has an excellent attitude towards ongoing personal development, Training & Development. Perm role based in London, UK
Call us or email Clarehill Associates
benefits + bonus