A senior position within the export and import administration department for the day to day
management of the company's spares logistic operations.
To identify and drive improvements to simplify logistics processes and ensure external services, principally packing and freight, is sourced cost effectively, whilst ensuring a high quality reliable service.
Monday – Friday
Flexible working scheme
– Personally manage the day to day logistics associated with spare parts to ensure timely and
cost effective road, sea and air freight delivery of customer orders.
– Manage / improve internal logistics systems and procedures to improve efficiency, whilst
ensuring compliance with import and export customs formalities.
– Actively and proactively contribute to the development of the department and organisation,
ensuring effective interaction and communication.
– Fully conversant in export procedures to ensure HMRC compliance in respect of preferential
exports, IPR, Dual use regulations, Incoterms etc.
– Ensure work ability of issued documentary credits, liaising with spare sales to obtain any
– Principal signatory and point of contact for all dealings with the Chamber of Commerce.
If this is of interest,
please contact me
Tara @ Shorterm Group
(phone number removed)