Senior/ Lead Sales Engineer – Offshore / Marine Engineering UK
Leading Engineering Company – Specialist engineers to the energy & marine sector – seek experienced sales engineer with good knowledge of the installation contractors in UK for marine/ offshore/ near-shore heavy civil engineering.
* You will be an experienced sales engineer with knowledge of the Marine / Offshore/ Near shore Equipment sector – ideally heavy civils/ T&I
* And a background in any of Civil / Structural / Naval / Mechanical engineer
* And with a very good mix of engineering, commercial & sales abilities.
Specialists in Offshore equipment design and build – offshore wind, tidal, wave, marine, O&G.
Projects include design & build of equipment required for large scale T&I of offshore wind turbines – MWS, stress, FE, loads modelling, sea fastening, HLIV, pile grippers. A fast-growing, innovative and exciting company to work for, that offer excellent chances for technical and personal development
* A leading commercial role for a Leading engineering specialist in equipment design, transportation and installation for offshore/ marine environment.
Senior Sales role for Civil / Structural / Naval / Mechanical engineer with heavy civils background – Ideally with some experience in Marine / Offshore / Near shore eg T&I.
Capable of making sales proposals, identify growth markets & and develop a sales strategy for Leading Engineering Consultancy
This is wide-ranging and lead role – Mix of business development and strategy and sales.
NB: please note it is an advantage to have sales experience in large scale/ heavy civil / structural engineering experience for offshore/ marine environments.
* Mechanical / Structural / Civil Engineering degree or similar
* Marine / Offshore engineering experience
* Heavy Civil / Structural / Mechanical engineering in Marine / Offshore Environment.
* Excellent communicator: written, chairing meetings & presentations and client-facing skills
An advantage to have any of the following:
* Offshore Energy Transportation & Installation (O&G/ wind turbine T&I)
* Equipment used in installation/ transportation/ lifting of large heavy Steel Structures (eg Jackets / Monopiles)
* Excellent network within the energy sector which will provide strong potential for developing new business
* Business Development / Commercial Management experience.
* certification agencies such as DNV-GL, Lloyds Register and Bureau Veritas etc.
Essential to have sales engineering experience in marine / offshore – ideally heavy civils/ equipment design/ transportation / installation.
& Technical/ Engineering degree – ideally in either Marine, Structural, Civil or Mechanical.
Our client has an excellent attitude towards ongoing personal development, Training & Development.
Call or email or visit Clarehill Associates
Bonus + Benefits