Senior Mechanical Engineer
Up to £45,000 + Bonus
Our North London based Oil & Gas consultancy client is now actively seeking an experienced Mechanical Project Engineer to join its team
Are you are Mechanical Project Engineer looking for that next step up?
Interested in being supported to achieve your Chartership?
You will be working on the execution and co-ordination of downstream energy projects from early phase to commissioning and handover (Pipelines, storage terminals and associated facilities). Project sizes up to £1 Million. This client prides itself on the training and development opportunities it provides. You will get direct contact with clients and be responsible for coordinating other discipline engineers.
* Provide project control from initial approval through to commissioning and handover.
* Ensure agreed man-hour and cost targets are adhered to through effective project and financial control. Seek to enhance project fee where possible.
* Prepare project plans and programmes to ensure work is carried out in accordance with company procedures to client satisfaction.
* Provide appropriate engineering designs in accordance with relevant company, client, national and international standards. Ensure good engineering practices are maintained.
* Prepare contract documentation for procurement of services and materials. Evaluate tenders and provide recommendations for contract award. Manage contracts and authorise invoices within allocated financial authority for payment.
* Maintain good client relationships to help secure continuing business.
* Prepare estimates and technical input for proposals to prospective clients.
Higher formal qualifications (HND or appropriate engineering degree); preferably a Member of Chartered Institution.
Knowledge in the appropriate engineering discipline in the design, project engineering and consultancy in oil and gas pipelines and associated facilities.
Minimum of three years' experience in the oil and gas or associated industries.
Computer literate in normal office software applications.
Valid UK driving licence
Please apply to Alan Steer
Recruitment Holdings Ltd (RHL) acts as an employment