We are recruiting nationally and in Northern Ireland for a specialist consultancy specialising in Infrastructure, Marine, Heavy Bridge works and Major High rise Construction.
The work entails the detailed design of marine and Heavy civil engineering works including preparation of technical specifications. It will also include undertaking and producing Feasibility Study and Condition Inspection reports and Head Office or Site Based Contract Administration.
* Under the guidance of a Director of engineering, undertake design, preparation of contract documentation and administration of construction for projects
* Design of marine structures and associated infrastructure in commercial ports and fishing harbours
* Working knowledge of sea defences and coastal protection systems
* Preparation of project specifications
* Preparation of Bills of Quantities
* Supervision of technicians in preparation of detailed scheme drawings
* Attendance at design team meetings and client consultations
* Organising site surveys, and site investigations
* Preparation of reports or appraisal studies
* Operation of procedures in accordance with the company’s Quality System
* Prepare the designer’s input to Health and Safety plans for projects
* Other general civil engineering skills may be required from time to time in other sections of the company
Thew company operate throughout the UK and Northern Ireland and you may be required to work away from home. There are also options for remote working depending on project requirements on an ongoing basis.
For more information, please contact Andy Hayton
Full Benefits Package