SEAFREIGHT IMPORT/EXPORT OPERATOR
£25,000 TO £30,000 – Depending on experience
IMPORTS /Exports / Freight / Shipping
Based in West Midlands (B62)
We are seeking to recruit a SEAFREIGHT IMPORT/EXPORT OPERATOR to join a busy Freight Forwarding office based in Halesowen, West Midlands.
The role of Seafreight Import/Export Operator is to handle Seafreight Import OR Export operations from start to finish, for both FCL & LCL shipments. In return the package available is £25,000 – £30,000 per annum (depending on level of experience), working Monday -Friday and based in West Midlands (B62)
Duties will include:
* Making bookings with customers Agents, Shipping Lines, Hauliers.
* Raising Export Shipping Documentation
* Processing Import shipments
* Inputting Export Customs Entries
* Completing all freight administration
* Keeping updated with customers and carriers at all times.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidate who have previous Freight Forwarding experience, or who has worked in Import OR Export Shipping on behalf of a manufacturer and would like to move over to Freight Forwarding.
The successful candidate will need to be hard working, willing to train and learn new ways of working, friendly & approachable as well as possessing strong administration, communication and customer service skills