Do you live in the Basildon area and looking for a new and exciting role within a niche, family feel shipping & logistics company.
Due to expansion our client is looking for a candidate who has previous Import/Export/Airfreight.
Our ideal candidate would have covered all aspects of customs cleanance from pre-alert to delivery point with a thorough knowledge of Destin8 and MultiFreight systems
Within this exciting role duties will include arranging declarations, customs entries, managing all aspects of import, export & airfreight. Training will be given regarding any areas that may need extra guidance.
This is a full time opportunity, offering an immediate start. Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, offering a salary in the region of £25,000 to £27,000.
Due to the location of our clients office (no public transport) own transport will be required.
Responsibilities will include:
* Dealing with the customs process from start to finish.
* Managing and training a customs team
* Experience with Data Freight, Sequioa, Destin8, CNS
* Worldwide trade lanes experience.
* Experience of commodities with extensive knowledge of commodity codes.
* Able to advise on CPCs and HS codes
* ATR, EUR1’s, GFC, Health Cert, Catch Cert, Flegt License, Forestry Comm, document experience.
If you have the experience and background to fulfil the above position, please forward your CV to Tracey