Our client is an independent freight and logistics company who specialise in Sea and Air Freight Shipping, European Logistics and Bulk Haulage. Since 1987 they have provided superior quality export and transportation services across the UK, Ireland and the rest of the world. Building and developing a reputation for professional, efficient and friendly services.
We are now looking for a Sea & Air Freight Export Operator to join the busy freight forwarding team at their office in Dudley.
Core Role Responsibilities
* Handling Sea and Air freight exports in the main – including FCL / LCL and air freight
* Receive and manage freight bookings
* Liaise with Suppliers /lines for shipments
* Using Boxtop system
* Problem resolution including haulage delays/vessel details/sourcing alternative options where required
* Job tracking and customer communication throughout
* Accountable for ensuring highest levels of data quality data input into bespoke program
In order to apply you will you must have Sea and or Air freight exports experience gained in freight forwarding.
You will have excellent attention to detail and excellent customer service skills
A good team player, with excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to work in a fast paced and exciting environment.
Proven problem solving and negotiation skills are critical as are customer focus and the ability to build rapport over the phone.
With good planning & organising skills together with excellent levels of attention to detail and a structured approach to work.
This is a great opportunity to join a forward-thinking company with genuine career prospects for the right individual.
Candidates from the Wolverhampton, Dudley, Oldbury and West Bromwich area would be ideally placed for this role.
Salary Range: £(phone number removed) plus extremely attractive monthly bonus scheme after 6-month probation period completed from £125/£450 per month
20 days holiday to start excluding bank holidays, Monday – Friday (Apply online only)hrs.