Project Quantity Surveyor – Civil Engineering & Utilities contractor
* Would you like to work on one the UK's largest Water projects?
* Are you keen to make an impact on a long-term scheme?
* Do you have experience within civil engineering & utilities?
If so this could be the role for you..
SSA are currently recruiting for a Project Quantity Surveyor to join a leading multi-disciplined contractor working on a newly awarded Anglian Water framework, the Strategic Pipeline Alliance.
This alliance will see the creation of up to 500km of interconnecting pipes and associated pumping equipment, as well as the upgrading of existing infrastructure and is valued at over £350m.
The Project QS will be responsible for:
* Supervising – other staff in the commercial team
* Reviewing – tender and contract documentation
* Raising – sub-contract orders and managing the sub-contract account
* Negotiating – final accounts
* Resolving – disputes with clients and sub-contractors and attending meetings as required
* Providing – accurate reports to the managing quantity surveyor
* Degree of equivalent in Quantity Surveying or similar field
* Experience as a Quantity Surveyor in Civils and/or Utilities