PROJECT ENGINEER (Pressure Vessels)
This well-established process equipment specialist is looking for a highly driven Project Engineer to join their Midlands based team. Working within a multi-disciplined, dynamic team of professionals, you will take on a varied role co-ordinating vessel projects from design, through to material selection and procurement, and manufacturing.
The Project Engineer role offers a competitive salary of up to £38k dependent on experience + 25 days holiday +Pension + Bonus and the opportunity to join an established, thriving specialist business who develop and promote from within.
The company is a specialist leader in its field working with major blue-chip companies within the oil & gas and nuclear field.
With an enviable reputation, it offers its employees autonomy, transparency and with a wider goal to build and develop teams the opportunity to develop both professionally and personally within the ranks.
The role will require a hands-on engineer to assist with design, drawing, material procurement and project management.
The position will support the projects delivery team and will need attention to detail to ensure quality standards are maintained and good communication skills with both internal teams, and critically customer liaison.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Design activities, including drawings, technical specifications and design calculations fully in accordance with relevant design codes and customer specifications etc
* Production of technical documentation such as weld maps and quality plans
* Material procurement
* Support fabrication facilities
* Effective project management to ensure quality and delivery
* Production of full BOM’s using in house ERP software to support procurement.
* Production of technical and project documentation.
* Work in close collaboration with our projects and sales team, offering support in reviewing and producing drawings
* Manage customer relationships and communicate effectively with customers
* Qualified in Engineering to HND or Degree level (or equivalent).
* Fully competent in AutoCAD
* Experience with design software PV Elite
* Working knowledge of pressure vessel design codes EN13445, ASME VIII Div 1 & PD5500
* Knowledge of pressure vessel fabrication processes, including welding and NDE.
* Good project management skills
* Good communication skills with clients and team members
* High level of attention to detail
* Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
The role will require an experienced pressure vessel Project Engineer, ideally with AutoCAD experience and vessel code knowledge. However, the wider goal is to build and develop a design and projects team to meet the needs of the business as it continues to grow. This client has a close functioning team and wants to make sure the culture of the business is retained as it grows.
Once again this exciting Project Engineer role offers a competitive salary of up to £38k dependent on experience + 25 days holiday +Pension + Bonus and the opportunity to join an established, thriving specialist business that develop and promote from within.
If you wish to be considered for this exciting Project Engineer role, please use the ‘apply now’ button or contact Jo Eley or Jo Bailey on phone number removed) for further details.
BE Engineering Ltd is a relationship-driven recruiting partnership offering a confidential and personalised career service throughout the UK. We are interested to hear from high calibre professionals across all areas of engineering and manufacturing who are looking for their next progression. Our highly motivated and quality-driven consultancy will work to connect you with the very best opportunities in the market. Contact us on (phone number removed)
25 Hols + Pension + Bonus