City Elite Recruitment are delighted to be working with the global leading provider and supplier, within the Energy & Commodity space, to help them seek a Product Control Analyst.
This role focuses on the preparation and production daily P&L reporting of the groups hedging activity.
* Responsibility for the preparation and production of the daily P&L reporting process for all hedging activities and timely provision of monthly KPIs.
* Daily broker reconciliation and checks to ensure the trading system is accurate and up to date.
* Close liaison with hedging desk traders.
* Help to implement process and system improvements.
* Responsibility for the OTC client derivative trades; to include daily credit reporting, cash margining, mtm statements to customers, confirmation of trades, monthly settlements, and invoicing.
* Assisting with the month end close process.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* 2-3 years relevant experience within oil trading.
* Strong understanding of derivatives, risks, and P&L attribution.
* Accounting qualification (ACA, CIMA) preferred
FULL job spec available on request