Resource Direct Recruitment Ltd is recruiting a number of Piping Designers on behalf of our Engineering client. The designers will be based in the client’s Daresbury office, working Mon-Fri within the office. These are Contract (Outside IR35) positions and will initially run until March 2022. On offer is a competitive rate.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Produce 3D models for mechanical equipment, vessels and piping routes
* Check and verification of design works
* Produce Isometric design using Plant 3D
* Produce mechanical support/ design using Plant 3D
* Produce mechanical GA’s and scope package information
Qualifications and Required Experience:
* AutoCAD Plant 3D or Cadworx
* Piping design experience in Chemical, Pharmaceutical and/or Oil and Gas industries
* Mechanical design experience is also very desirable
* Experience working with laser scan point clouds
* Site surveys and associate report writing
* Production and checking of General Arrangement Drawings, Isometric Drawings and Pipe Support Drawings
Please apply below for the Piping Designer vacancies.
Due to the high volume of applicants we will not contact unsuccessful applicants at screening process.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. RDR do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community