Cargo Movers provides consistently reliable and cost-effective freight services for shipments of all sizes and requirements. Established in 2007 you will join a team of 6 staff in the UK and a support office of 32 people.
We provide a one stop solution for our customer’s logistics requirements with an excellent one to one personal service. We endeavour to support our customer's growing logistics requirements with the best technical and software solutions and in the most eco-friendly way.
With the expertise and support of our staff, we can find solutions to our customers' ever-changing logistics requirements.
* Dealing with overseas agents, Agents, Airlines, and haulers
* Dealing with customers and HMRC
* Shipment quotes; negotiating and billing
* Customer service
* Day to day operations
* Although a minimum of 1 years’ experience (preferably in Freight forwarding / shipping operations) is preferred, we’ll consider motivated candidates without experience
* Must be legally eligible to work in the UK
* You must have good communication skills and prepared to work within a team
About the Role:
* 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
* Hours: 9:00 TO 5:30 (1 hour lunch)
* Salary from £18,525 to £26,000 (Depending on Experience)
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; Freight Operations Executive, Account Manager, Freight Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, Customer Service Advisor, Client Relations, Customer Contact Centre, Customer Service Executive, Customer Relations, Telesales Executive, Outbound Contact Centre Agent, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Relationship, Client Services, Client Relationship, Freight Forwarding Operative, Import Operative, Export Executive may also be considered for this role