Onshore Pipeline Construction Manager – Contract – Denmark
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading engineering business during a period of continued growth as they support the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and Renewable Energy sectors.
Role & Responsibilities
* Must have experience during the construction of onshore pipelines.
* Supporting the construction of a major new pipeline.
* The role will be working based in Denmark and occasional trips to our client’s offices in London.
* You will be overseeing the construction of the pipeline, ensuring all activities are carried out in accordance with the agreed deliverables.
* Managing subcontractors and ensuring compliance with Health and Safety practices.
* Reviewing construction timeframes and reporting to the client on construction progress.
Key Skills & Knowledge
* Must have experience during the construction of onshore pipelines – please don’t apply if your experience is solely offshore pipelines.
* Should be degree qualified, preferably chartered.
* Must have extensive Oil & Gas industry experience working for a major engineering business.
Our client is looking for somebody to start in early January (possibly before) and has the potential to become very long term.
The role is deemed to be outside IR35