Offshore Wind Structural Engineer – Offshore Wind Geotechnical
Geotechnical Engineer – Offshore Wind – UK
Geotechnical Design Engineer – Offshore Wind – Foundation design.
Role: Geotechnical – Offshore Wind – Foundations design: Monopiles.
Opportunity to work with major offshore wind farms.
Must have commercial Geotechnical experience in Offshore Wind / O&G Engineering.
* Degree in Geotechnical, Civil or Structural Engineering.
* Experience in the offshore engineering sector – Wind or O&G
* Experience of geotechnical
* 4 years experience, have an education in a relevant engineering field and have predominantly worked within offshore geotechnical engineering and have good knowledge of the discipline.
* Geotechnics, structures, and dynamics of offshore wind turbine foundations
* Team Lead/ Mentor engineers.
* Chartered Engineer
* The use of advanced calculation models and FE-modeling
Working in close relationship with clients, contractors and developers – projects are varied and include the detailed design of offshore wind farms in UK and Europe.
Lead and Participate in projects from conceptual studies through to detailed design, and follow-up monitoring and assessment.
Projects are carried out in close collaboration with other departments and through consultation with other specialists. This continuously provides inspiration for innovation within the geotechnical field.
Good communication and organisational skills and are able to deal with the daily demands of working within a multidisciplinary design team.
Good leadership skills and are willing to participate actively in the on-going development of both technical resources and professional development
For more info please call or Email us at clarehillassociates
benefits + bonus