Our highly prestigious and reputable client based in Aberdeen are looking to recruit Offshore Hose Surveyors/Technicians to join their growing team.
Integrity Management is a key service provided by the organisation. The role of the Hose Surveyor is to provide an accurate, timely, efficient and effective hose inspection service to the customer at their onshore and offshore facilities.
The successful candidate MUST possess a Mechanical/Hydraulic hands-on or inspection background. Qualifications in SVQ/NVQ level 2 or 3 in Engineering-related discipline (or equivalent.) ONC/HNC/HND Mechanical Engineering or Inspection qualification desirable. RAF Aircraft Technicians are very desirable. Must also be based in Aberdeen/shire for ease of mobilisation.
Your duties include but are not limited to;
– Visually inspect customer’s hoses and fittings, onshore/offshore, in line with the Company’s inspection procedures
– Inspect and record the hose condition, type and fittings, in line with procedures
– Apply identity tag and to register each hose as per procedure
– Complete all documentation on a timely and accurate basis
– Ensure that work is completed in line with the Company’s Quality procedures and Customer specifications
– Ensure that work activities are executed in accordance with the Company’s Safety Management System and, when onshore or offshore, in accordance with the customer’s site rules
For this new and exciting roles do not delay and apply today by sending your CV in Word format or call Helen McSharry for further information