FINTEC recruit is seeking an Offshore Cables Engineer (Interconnector & Cables) for our international energy client. This role is remote UK based with visits to client sites as required. There will be a requirement to visit on occasions the nearest office, offices in Aberdeen, London, Edinburgh, Glasgow. You will be looking to progress your career in the subsea cables sector, able to deliver from engineering to offshore operations.
* Involved in international subsea cable system plans, routes and investments for power interconnection, offshore renewable energy and energy transition
* Technical specialist for engineering and offshore operations on a variety of interconnectors and Cables and renewables/ Offshore wind projects
* Technical insight for support with proposals and leading on proposal delivery
* Commitment and engagement in bringing new innovative systems, tools products and services to fruition
* Involved in development of interconnector and cables (I&C) technical services and products and resources
* Able to coach, develop and guide less experienced staff on projects
Skills and Experience required for the Offshore Cables Engineer Interconnectors and Cables role?
* BEng/Meng/BSc/MSc Engineering or Science Degree
* Experience in offshore power, interconnectors, renewables sector
* Experience of offshore wind, subsea, marine engineering beneficial
* Experience of projects contributing to Interconnectors & Cables ; renewables; subsea or decommissioning
* Good IT competency MS Office
* Experience of international project development
This role is UK remote home based with visits to client sites/offices
Full details for the Offshore Cables Engineer (Interconnector & Cables) available on application. To apply please submit your current CV