Ocean Import Freight Co-ordinator – Manchester – £27K- £33K – Part Remote Working
Do you have Ocean Freight Experience?
Do you have Import experience?
A company that states: "We take great Pride in being a people business." Is after the right person to join their Ocean Freight team in Manchester.
The company have a great reputation for developing their staff…
"So many of our own people stay with us for years, or decades, continually deepening experience and expertise."
* Monday – Friday
* £27K-£33K Depending on Experience
* 23 days holiday plus banks
3 days per week working from home if requested
Company pension scheme – matched contributions up to 6%
Salary extras – You can make savings in a whole host of areas, including days out, dining out, High Street shopping, DIY and motoring- there's something for everyone!
Health care benefits
Skills & Experience Required
* Previous Freight Industry experience
* Knowledge of Ocean Import or Export procedures and practices an advantage
* Experience in negotiating or preparing rates and issuing quotations to clients
* Good IT and reporting skills
* Good communicator, both verbal and written
* Ability to organise and work as part of a small busy team
* Processing Quotation requests
* Follow up on quotes issued by Sales, Operations & Management
* Assisting Operations with client and carrier bookings
* Assisting Operations with import documentation, pre-alerts, AMS/ISF filings, general admin
#oceanfreight #seafreight #import WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy