I am working with an amazing and forward thinking freight forwarder located the Manchester area who are growing their Ocean Import department. This company is very well established, they are looking for an individual with a clear passion for the industry, they are looking for someone who can really develop and thrive in a role. The ideal candidate will have experience with Customs Entries.
On a day to day basis there will be the following daily duties:
* Liaising with overseas partners / agents
* Speaking with customers and clients on a regular basis, negotiating rates and providing quotations.
* Contacting clients making sure all information / paperwork has been received for the shipment.
* Managing day to day imports alongside working on specific accounts
* Dealing with Import documentation from start to finish including Customs Entries
* Looking after Ocean Freight Imports (FCL, LCL) from Far East, Middle East and USA
* Inputting data into Freight system
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop your skill set, you will be working alongside a small team with great experience within the industry. The company is growing and can develop into a more senior role once the opportunity arises.
My client is looking for someone who has the following:
* Good communication skills
* Hard worker looking to develop their skills
* Passion for the industry
* Motivation and Drive
* Good use of Microsoft packages
Salary Range – £24,000 – £30,000
* Bonus scheme
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00-£30,000.00 per year