We are partnering with a world-renowned Logistics Company in Felixstowe looking for an Ocean Freight Team leader to be part of their growing Imports Team.
A successful candidate’s day to day will entail ensuring operational effectiveness and efficiency across all aspects of the Ocean Import Operation.
* Guaranteeing highest operational usefulness and productivity across all aspects of the Ocean Import Operation.
* Manage all Ocean Freight Import functions
* Full responsibility of the management and development of the employees within the department
* Be the first point of contact for all operational issues
* Constant evaluating and expansion of operational processes within the department. Responsible for Data Quality management.
* Ensuring that the Department meets its operational KPI’s.
* Continuous assessing and improvement of customer service output levels.
* Full responsibility of Performance management with support of Branch Manager & HR Department.
* Knowledge and awareness of Ocean Operations Industry
* Strong Experience with customers and clients on the phone and emails to a high standard
* Minimum GCSE standard in English and Maths
* Intermediate level of word, excel, outlook and PowerPoint
Experience working within a Freight Forwarder/Shipping