This super organisation are looking for an Ocean Freight Manager to oversee the whole Ocean Freight operation.
At least 5 years experience within ocean freight is essential and experience in project cargo is also required. Also customs knowledge across sea freight is required.
You might be working in a senior ocean freight position and ready to move into a management role.
Duties and responsibilites include
* Planning, coordinating, and monitoring logistics operations, both import and export transportation, and supply chain processes
* Supervise a small team.
* Develop new strategies to streamline processes and reduce cost
* Ensure that quality, quantity, customer satisfaction, and financial commitments are met
* Partner and communicate with manufacturers, suppliers, and customers
* Create and manage budgets
This really is a super organisation that are niche within their market