HSB Technical seeking a talented Naval Architect / Structural Engineer, to join a growing Marine Warranty Surveying (MWS) division, at a successful international marine consultancy. Your role will be focussed on providing support to clients on multiple offshore marine, Structures, and renewable projects.
Main duties and Responsibilities:
– Conduct in-depth Naval Architectural & Structural Analysis, review, and approvals on marine offshore structures and operations.
– Prepare concise reports and document reviews in English.
– Attendance & travel to site as and when required
– Conduct vessel surveys, and attend risk assessments as and when required
– Assist with further promotion and marketing of the MWS / Marine Warranty department, and wider organisation
Ideal candidate / Experience required:
– A strong communicator written and spoken in English
– As this is Hamburg based – German language is highly advantageous, but not essential
– Educated to Masters Degree level (MEng / Msc) in Naval Architecture / Structural Engineering
– Relevant previous experience as a Marine Warranty Surveyor is preferred
– Experience in the design, construction or verification of marine structures and marine operations
– Practical ability working with a range of industry engineering analysis tools & software.
This is a Permanent position in Hamburg – and comes with some excellent benefits, including Pension, Health, and other additional Offshore Allowances
You must have the existing right to work in Germany / EU / EEA area to be considered
HSB Technical are operating as an employment agency in relation to this position
Pension, Healthcare, Annual Bonus, O