Senior / Principal Engineer – Floating Offshore Wind
Naval Architecture for Floating Offshore Wind engineering. A Naval Architect, who can take technical leadership of hydrodynamic and mooring line analysis of floating wind.
NB: it is essential to have structural engineering experience in floating offshore wind.
Leading Renewable Engineering Company. Specialist engineers to the renewable energy sector – offshore wind, tidal, wave, marine. A fast growing, innovative and exciting renewable company to work for, that offer excellent chances for technical and personal development
Senior/ Lead/ Principle Engineer for Leading Engineering Consultancy – Specialists in Foundations & steel design for offshore wind turbines – stress, FE, loads modelling and complete design of large offshore foundations eg. Jackets, Monopiles and steel towers.
This is wide ranging hands on design engineering role. You will have offshore wind structural engineering experience for instance: detailed analysis and design of foundations in the offshore wind sector. And floating wind substructures and mooring design and analysis. engineering aspects for floating wind foundations
* Offshore engineering experience – either Naval Architecture or Structural engineering.
* Naval /Marine / Mechanical / Structural / Civil Engineering degree
• Naval architecture
• Integrated floating system
• Floating hull design
• Hydrodynamic motion analysis
• Mooring system design & analysis
Advantage to have any of the following:
* floating wind design and analysis tools, such as Orcaflex, SESAM, or others.
* floater design and analysis experience on offshore wind projects covering mooring system.
* Strength and Fatigue analysis (hull and mooring)
* Detailed finite element analysis
* Technical review of floater designs
NB: please note it is essential to have offshore wind engineering experience.
Our client has an excellent attitude towards ongoing personal development, Training & Development. Perm role based in UK
Call us or email Clarehill Associates