Due to continuing expansion, our client are recruiting for Mechanical Piping Supervisors in Cork with immediate starts.
* Liaise and co-ordinate site activities alongside other trades.
* Carry out weekly reports and issue to line manager.
* Carry out weekly toolbox talks.
* Attending white board morning meetings.
* Ensure the labour requirements are met and maintained as per project program requirements.
* Ensuring the quality of the works is maintained at a high level.
* Ensure that the Sub Contractors are working as efficiently as possible.
* Ensure that all variations and delays are notified to CM & PM.
* Ensuring all plant materials onsite are as per agreed specifications.
* Ensuring all delivered materials are coordinated and stored in a safe and secure manner.
* Ensuring all Sub Contractors Plant and access equipment is certified and in good working condition.
* Health & Safety issues on site and ensuring that all Sub Contractors are working in a safe manner.
* Review ways of working and where possible implement changes to improve safety.
* Ensuring housekeeping is kept to a high standard by all Sub Contactors.
Skills, qualification & experience:
* Pharma experience is advantageous
* Excellent organisational, communication and time management skills
* Proficiency in the use of MS Word & Excel is required
* Ability to use Navis Works 3D Model is essential